Who can become a franchisee?
- All those with entrepreneurial skill, achievement orientation, ability to manage the administration, operation, and marketing in the local areas, love for children, benefit of participating in a wonderful pioneering effort in developing the youth of tomorrow.
- Those who are interested in setting up centers and providing employment with a minimum investment of Rs. l.5 lacs for excellent returns.
- Franchisee has to pay Rs. 75,000 to 50,000/- as initial payment and an agreement will be made, renewable after 3 years with 50% payment.
- Franchisee Fees for Talukas & Villages locations Rs. 37,500/-
- Course Instructor fees Rs. 15,000/- to be paid in advance and an agreement will be made, renewable after 5 years with no payment.
- Display Abacus is for Rs. 3,000/-.
- Class room with chairs and tables for students, White / Black board, Sign board etc. are to be made available by the Franchisee with the prior approval of corporate office for design.
- Local marketing for students through pamphlets / flyers etc. at the cost of the franchisee.
- Offering exclusive Franchise for Residential Schools